Barber Pole Patent Poster
$15.00 – $155.00
High quality 1916 Barber Pole patent art poster. Fantastic piece of wall art for a hairdresser/stylist, would make a great gift for family or a friend who owns or works at a barber shop.
192 g/m² matte museum grade giclee acid-free paper.
.75” thick alder wood black frames from renewable forests.
470 g/m² thick, 1.5″ deep textured fade-resistant canvases.
USA $5 Flat Rate Shipping on all frameless posters.
✈ Worldwide Shipping.
A statement in any room. Our museum-quality posters are made on thick and durable matte paper. Each poster is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints to brighten up any room.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
A framed, enhanced poster whose museum-quality giclée Epson matte paper will give your design a polished look. What’s more, it’s already framed, and ready to adorn any room you wish.
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame from renewable forests
- .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
A canvas is a statement piece and artwork all in one, so turn your photo-quality prints into eye-popping art!
(Does not come with a frame)
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included – centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5″ deep
|Format / Size||
10"x8", 18"x12", 24"x18", 36"x24", Framed 10"x8", Framed 18"x12", Framed 24"x18", Framed 36"x24", Canvas 24"x18", Canvas 36"x24"
Chalkboard, Parchment Paper, Pure Black, Pure White, Blue, Dark Blue